*Note: You need to have purchased a vegan cookie kit to ensure the cookies are vegan. Check out our vegan cookie kits here.
What you need
- 1 cup of vegan butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce
- Baking sheet
- Mixing bowl
- Spoon to mix
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F and place rack in the middle of the oven.
2. Place package #1 in a mixing bowl and add vegan butter and applesauce. Mix until fully combined with a wooden spoon or electric mixer at medium speed.
3. Add in package #2 and package #3 and mix until just combined.
4. Grease 2 baking sheets with cooking spray, vegan butter, or line with parchment paper.
5. Scoop out the cookie dough into golf ball sized balls and place onto baking sheets, leaving about an inch between each cookie.
6. Bake for 9-11 minutes, until the edges are slightly golden brown.