What you need
- 1 cup of butter (softened) or margarine
- 2 large eggs
- Baking sheet
- Mixing bowl
- Spoon to mix
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F and place rack in the middle of the oven.
2. Place package #1 in a mixing bowl and add butter and eggs. Mix until fully combined with a wooden spoon or electric mixer at medium speed.
3. Add in package #2 and package #3 and mix until just combined.
4. Grease 2 baking sheets with cooking spray, butter, or line with parchment paper.
5. Scoop out the cookie dough into golf ball sized balls and place onto baking sheets, leaving about an inch between each cookie.
6. Bake for 9-11 minutes, until the edges are slightly golden brown.